- The way he closes his eyes and touches his heart when he's singing, truly feeling the music.
- The way you can tell "You Don't Have To Be Alone" came straight from his heart.
- The way he licks the microphone during "Digital Get Down" in the HBO special.
- The way his beautiful eyes twinkle when he's onstage.
- The way he says "I'm not crazy" during the pie-throwing skit on MMC.
- The way he thought up "Wi-yi-yi-yipee-yi-yay-yipee-yi-yo-yipee-yi-yay..."
- The way he makes the worst fashion mistakes sometimes (3 letters: VMAs) but ends up looking amazing anyway.
- The way he makes you wonder what prompted "No Strings Attached."
- The way he makes you wonder even more what prompted "Digital Get Down."
- The way he makes you wanna help him so bad in the "I Drive Myself Crazy" video.
- The way he made you cry when he introduced "For The Girl Who Has Everything" during the "Ain't No
Stopping Us Now" tour.
- The way he seems to assure you he's looking at only you when you think he is during a show.
- The way he does "...Baby come on, I..." in the "Bye Bye Bye" video.
- The way he is so adorable with the little boy he holds in the "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" video.
- The way his fear of needles shows you that he's not perfect, which is even better.
- The way he blows off the CD, gives Lance a detirmined look, and starts the music again in the "Bye Bye Bye" video.
- The way his dance moves are always totally superior, even if he does miss his flips. ;-)
- From Leonleonrara: His gorgeous, kind, and sweet-looking smile.
- From Bobbee: the way he is always concerned about everyone but himself, he could get into a car accident and not be able to walk, but somehow he get's over to whoever else is hurt and helps them, he's totally selfless and that's why I love him.
20. From Ingaji: His gorgeous eyes.
Why We Love JC